The Zamkon Group has been present on the Polish market since 1989. It specialises in the production of industrial fittings - ssteam traps, compressed air traps, separators, air-escapes, condensate intermediate pumping stations, reduction stations, wedge gate valves, bellows sealed stop valves and metallically sealed butterfly valves. We co-operate with Ari-Armaturen, Armatury Group, Auma, CNIM Babcock, Fabryka Armatury Glucholazy, Lurgi Polska Polska, Lotos Serwis, , Miyawaki Inc., Polna Slask, Prochem Warszawa, Sterling Polska and Wakmet. We have received the approval of the Polish National Energy Conservation Agency. Our company possesses ISO 9001-2000-TÜV CERT certificate, TÜV-CE 0035 certificate, National Institute of Hygiene certificate nr HK/W/0340/01/2008 and a Russian certificate GOST nr POCC PL A?45.B04840. We have also been allowed to conduct in-house tests and controls of steam traps by the majority of Polish refineries, tyre manufacturers, nitrogen, petrochemical and pharmaceutical plants.
- Delivery of standard and special industrial fittings.
- Execution of projects in thermal power engineering.
Execution of installations of steam tracing systems (project designs, delivery of the fittings, installation).
Full technical consultancy service concerning thermal energy systems.
1. As part of the delivery of industrial fittings we supply:
- steam traps in the full range of pressures (from PN16 to PN630), with a whole range of flows and types, (inverted bucket, thermostatic with smooth temperature controls, float with thermal air-escapes and thermodynamic - lamellar).
- steam and compressed air separators up to PN40.
- industrial fittings: stop valves and bellows sealed stop valves, cast iron wedge gate valves metal and softly sealed (PN10- PN16), cast steel (PN16-PN100) and acid-resistant PN16, knife gate valves, safety valves, pressure reduction valves, flow regulating valves, air-escapes, pressure reduction stations and condensate intermediate pumping stations.
- double and triple eccentric butterfly valves in the pressure ranges PN10 to PN 40 and in the diameter ranges DN50 to DN1200.
2. As part of the installation designs we offer:
- execution of steam tracing system projects.
- execution of steam distribution system projects.
- execution of steam condensate collection projects.
- execution of projects for use with secondary steam coming from expansion.
- execution of projects of condensate intermediate pumping stations.
- execution of steam transmission pipeline projects.
- execution of complete industrial heating systems projects, steam and condensate systems as well as water heating systems.
3. As part of the execution of installations we offer:
- construction and installation of complete steam tracing systems and other steam and water heating systems based on our own designs and complemented with the use of our own fittings. As part of the construction process we cooperate with three construction companies, but remain in overall control of the works.
- construction of complete heat centres.
4. As part of the full technical consultancy service
concerning thermal energy systems we offer:
- preparation of modernised solutions for energy systems based on the second law of thermodynamics,
- consulting evaluations of industrial energy systems,
- tests which do not interrupt the correct operational working of steam traps (authorisation of the Polish National Energy Conservation Agency).